We are hiring - Showroom Assistant (Internship)
Showroom Assistant Internship
Are you Holzweiler’s new showroom assistant? If so, you will be a part of a fashion brand experiencing exciting growth and a team with high ambitions. This is an unpaid internship where you will be an assistant to our Showroom Manager making sure our showroom is spotless and up to our standards at all times. We are looking for a hard-working candidate with a great socially oriented personality.
You will be central part of our showroom's appearance and standard, thus maintaining an excellent workspace and relationship with our visiting customers. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate that is solution-oriented, able to multi-task and with great initiative.
- Assisting showroom manager with everyday chores
- Keeping the showroom visually appealing, and at top condition all days of the week.
- Keeping kitchen area clean and helping out with the making of lunch, coffee etc.
- Being a strong team player who is confident and proactive.
- Do ad-hoc tasks that could include driving.
Requirements of the role:
- Driver's licence class B
- Fluent Norwegian
- Proactive in your work ethic
- Strong communication skills and collaborative personality
- Highly organized, with meticulous attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, adapt and re-prioritize in response to showroom needs
Please forward your application and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org