We are hiring - Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer - Job Description
Holzweiler is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer who is able to push the boundaries of creative design that fits the Holzweiler brand purpose and aesthetics. As our in-house Graphic designer, you will work closely with the Digital/Content department, eCommerce & SOME team and Creative Director to build the visual identity of our brand, through different mediums.
You will be a key contributor to assure top-level visual and creative quality of digital material produced by/with the rest of our content creators. Our new geaphic designer will benefit from a fashion-forward mindset and you will have creative freedom to develop a new Holzweiler digital signature to our digital communication. Holzweiler is growing rapidly, and digital brand performance is a key area of focus, going forward. You will be a key factor in the visual look of our new eCommerce platform and social media platform, taking Holzweiler to new digital standards
The ideal candidate
- Work across multiple mediums: social, web, brand identity, packaging, photo, instore, showroom, video and animation
- Ensuring a cohesive visual message and consistency across all communication platforms
- Help resize and retouch product and/or lifestyle images
- Design presentations, lookbooks etc.
- Manage projects within a timely manner
- Research new trends and techniques, platforms and tools
- A degree in Design, Visual studies, or another design-related field is preferred
- Experience in a creative agency and/or fashion industry would be beneficial
- Prodicient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, keynote)
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut, etc.
To apply, please forward your application and resumè marked "graphic designer" to email@example.com